Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting apple watch

So I wanna buy an Apple Watch but for my carrier it’s total wireless and it’s not an option to select for my provider! Can I maybe just connect total wireless myself or ? That’s my phone carrier and I don’t know how I connect it to my Apple Watch.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 6:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 6:08 PM

Make sure that you have an eligible cellular service plan with a supported carrier. Your iPhone and Apple Watch MUST use the same carrier, and you must be within your carrier's network when you set up cellular on your watch. For more info, see:

Set up cellular on Apple Watch - Apple Support

You can buy a GPS-only version of the watch which can do EVERYTHING a GPS+Cellular watch can as long as you are near the paired iPhone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2022 6:08 PM in response to Whoahitsava

Make sure that you have an eligible cellular service plan with a supported carrier. Your iPhone and Apple Watch MUST use the same carrier, and you must be within your carrier's network when you set up cellular on your watch. For more info, see:

Set up cellular on Apple Watch - Apple Support

You can buy a GPS-only version of the watch which can do EVERYTHING a GPS+Cellular watch can as long as you are near the paired iPhone.

Getting apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.