Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i found my phone and forgot to take it out of lost mode and i removed it from my icloud account

i found my phone and forgot to take it out of lost mode and i removed it from my icloud account my phone just says there is a problem with this iphone , this iphone has been reported lost

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 7:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 7:55 PM

edmundo228 Said:

"i found my phone and forgot to take it out of lost mode and i removed it from my icloud account my phone just says there is a problem with this iphone , this iphone has been reported lost"

-------

Removing this from Lost:

1. Go Here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is Lost or Stolen - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Remove your missing device from your account***

***Screenshot:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2022 7:55 PM in response to edmundo228

edmundo228 Said:

"i found my phone and forgot to take it out of lost mode and i removed it from my icloud account my phone just says there is a problem with this iphone , this iphone has been reported lost"

-------

Removing this from Lost:

1. Go Here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is Lost or Stolen - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Remove your missing device from your account***

***Screenshot:

i found my phone and forgot to take it out of lost mode and i removed it from my icloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.