Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free subscription redemption

I recently purchased an iPad Pro, and the Magic keyboard at BestBuy. There are codes on my receipts for 6 months free Apple News and Music. I entered one, in an attempt to get Apple Music, but ended up with News. I entered the other one, and got Apple News again. I cancelled one. How do I get the free 6 months of Apple Music? Also, is this listen only or can I download music to my playlist?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Apr 5, 2022 10:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2022 12:05 PM

You can use your code from Best Buy for 6 free months of Apple Music, but if that doesn't work, new subscribers to Apple Music are still eligible for a 1-month free trial.

Apple Music - Apple

Free Apple Music for 6 months (new subscribers only) - Best Buy

With Apple Music, you can listen to any song in Apple Music's catalog on demand on Wi-Fi or cellular, and you can add songs to your library or playlists that you make and download them for offline listening. You can also download songs in lossless quality for higher fidelity audio.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2022 12:05 PM in response to CDA-K8

You can use your code from Best Buy for 6 free months of Apple Music, but if that doesn't work, new subscribers to Apple Music are still eligible for a 1-month free trial.

Apple Music - Apple

Free Apple Music for 6 months (new subscribers only) - Best Buy

With Apple Music, you can listen to any song in Apple Music's catalog on demand on Wi-Fi or cellular, and you can add songs to your library or playlists that you make and download them for offline listening. You can also download songs in lossless quality for higher fidelity audio.

Free subscription redemption

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.