Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to change artwork….Solved (for me)

Added some tracks to some playlists in iTunes in Windows 10, but however much I searched for a solution I was unable to either delete artwork or add new. For these tracks.

Tried right clicking on the affected track(s) and adding via Song info but nothing changed.

When I looked at “Details” I saw that in Artist, Album & Artist album, they were blank, whereas in those tracks where I could delete and change artwork these sections each contained the same information,

So I copy and pasted the artist’s name into all three previously blank sections, clicked okay and bingo, now for the artwork I couldn’t change, I was now able to do so.

This new artwork quickly appeared in Apple Music on my devices.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 3:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 3:45 AM

I've added a little something about this to my tip Repair security permissions for iTunes for Windows - Apple Community, though you still probably wouldn't find it for searching.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies

Unable to change artwork….Solved (for me)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.