Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Today after a workout my active calories jumped to over 11000. The workout only recorded 201.

Is there any way to edit the recorded calories to make it more realistic? I’ve now been credited with several awards I did not achieve and I should it will play havoc with my trends.

any ideas why this happened?

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 8

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 7:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 7:53 AM

In the health app tap on browse at the bottom then tap activity then tap active energy,scroll down to the bottom and tap on show all data,swipe left on the day in question and tap on delete.

Be aware that this deletes all active calories for that day.

Then you can go back in the health app and enter the correct number of calories.

In the Health App tap on the browse tab at the

bottom then tap activity and tap on active energy

and in the the top right hand corner of the screen it says add data,tap on that and

you can enter the number of calories and when you're finished tap on add at the top right of the screen.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2022 7:53 AM in response to Not-that-fit

In the health app tap on browse at the bottom then tap activity then tap active energy,scroll down to the bottom and tap on show all data,swipe left on the day in question and tap on delete.

Be aware that this deletes all active calories for that day.

Then you can go back in the health app and enter the correct number of calories.

In the Health App tap on the browse tab at the

bottom then tap activity and tap on active energy

and in the the top right hand corner of the screen it says add data,tap on that and

you can enter the number of calories and when you're finished tap on add at the top right of the screen.

Today after a workout my active calories jumped to over 11000. The workout only recorded 201.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.