Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad Air - trying to get acquainted.

Trying to get acquainted, pressed some buttons and suddenly my apps on the home page disappeared into the App Library! I don't want my App icons in the App library, I want them on the home page. How do I get them back to the home page.

iPad Air, iPadOS 15

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 7:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 7:46 AM

The App Library holds all your apps always. Wether they can be seen on the Home page or not, they are always in the App Library. It's juts a complete listing of all Apps. You can choose to not use it however if you don't want to.

As to your home page disappearing, try pressing and holding on an app until they all shake. Then tap on the line of dots at the bottom of the screen to bring up the Home Page manager. Make sure your home pages are checked to be visible. Press Done when you have checked all pages. They should all be back and accessible.

Link-> iPad User Guide - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2022 7:46 AM in response to cjthomps

The App Library holds all your apps always. Wether they can be seen on the Home page or not, they are always in the App Library. It's juts a complete listing of all Apps. You can choose to not use it however if you don't want to.

As to your home page disappearing, try pressing and holding on an app until they all shake. Then tap on the line of dots at the bottom of the screen to bring up the Home Page manager. Make sure your home pages are checked to be visible. Press Done when you have checked all pages. They should all be back and accessible.

Link-> iPad User Guide - Apple Support

Ipad Air - trying to get acquainted.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.