Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i need to find my music on itunes.

How do you get old music from itunes when computer is no longer useable It was on an old desktop. devices listed are new

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 4:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 4:59 AM

You can unhide any hidden purchases and download them, but for ripped music you either have to rerip, or recover from any backups or devices that you might have copied them to. See Recover your iTunes library from your iPod or iOS device - Apple Community. It may be possible to recover media from the old computer's hard drive even if it won't successfully boot, it depends on what the issues with it are.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2022 4:59 AM in response to owl826

You can unhide any hidden purchases and download them, but for ripped music you either have to rerip, or recover from any backups or devices that you might have copied them to. See Recover your iTunes library from your iPod or iOS device - Apple Community. It may be possible to recover media from the old computer's hard drive even if it won't successfully boot, it depends on what the issues with it are.

tt2

i need to find my music on itunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.