Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store

How do I find my App Store that has either been deleted or otherwise inadvertently removed?

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 8:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 8:55 PM

1. Swipe down from the middle of the Home screen.
  2. Tap the Search field, then enter "App Store".

If you can't still find it, check if there are any restrictions. Tap Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases. Make sure that "Installing Apps, Deleting Apps, and In-app Purchases" are all set to Allow. If any are set to Not Allow, change them, then restart your iPhone and check for the App Store again.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2022 8:55 PM in response to bwei2

1. Swipe down from the middle of the Home screen.
  2. Tap the Search field, then enter "App Store".

If you can't still find it, check if there are any restrictions. Tap Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases. Make sure that "Installing Apps, Deleting Apps, and In-app Purchases" are all set to Allow. If any are set to Not Allow, change them, then restart your iPhone and check for the App Store again.

Apr 6, 2022 10:28 PM in response to bwei2

Sorry for the stupid.question! I had android phones for several decades and then for some reason we purchased an I-phone. I'm embarrassed to admit that I am having more problems than I really thought I would, with changing from android to Apple. I think? I'm improving! Boy! I really hope I am! Thanks for the help!

App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.