Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I spent 8 hours yesterday trying to get in to my Apple ID account. With no success, I created a new account, and have failed to be able to use it. What am I supposed to do to make my computer usable?

I spent 8 hours yesterday trying to get in to my Apple ID account. With no success, I created a new account, and have failed to be able to use it. What am I supposed to do to make my computer usable?

iMac, OS X 10.10

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 5:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 5:17 AM

I spent 8 hours yesterday trying to get in to my Apple ID account. With no success,

Check your Apple ID via your email box, see this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support                  

OR see -> Having trouble signing in?

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

I created a new account,

See -> How to create a new Apple ID

How to create a new Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2022 5:17 AM in response to tomnoel1961

I spent 8 hours yesterday trying to get in to my Apple ID account. With no success,

Check your Apple ID via your email box, see this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support                  

OR see -> Having trouble signing in?

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

I created a new account,

See -> How to create a new Apple ID

How to create a new Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.