Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I transfer garage band files to iTunes or Window's Media Player on my pc computer?

In the past, I have been able to transfer songs I have created in Garage Band to my window pc either through iTunes or Window's Media Player. I cannot remember exactly how to do it - or the process has changed since the last time. Does anyone know the best way to accomplish this?

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 7:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 8:14 AM

See Transfer files between your PC and devices with iTunes - Apple Support. It may be easier to use the Files app with iCloud Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.

tt2

5 replies

Apr 8, 2022 5:10 AM in response to dmastrob

Thanks . This did help. But when I transfer the garage band songs, I am downloading files and not the song itself. I'm still working on it. It's been years since I've tried to transfer and I know there have been changes to Garage Band. There are two ways to save the song. I'm going to have to experiment a bit more with it. Again, thanks.

May 4, 2022 6:31 AM in response to turingtest2

Thanks for your reply. I did find what I thought was an easier way to do it. I used to use File Sharing, attach my Ipad, and go from there. But I found if I save the project as a song format through share on MyFiles on iCloud Drive, it automatically transfers to my iCloud file on my laptop PC and from there simply download to my files and to windows media player. Perhaps that's what you are suggesting, just does seem a lot simpler than what I used to have to do. Thanks again for your help.

How can I transfer garage band files to iTunes or Window's Media Player on my pc computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.