Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery for hearing aids both show up

How come on where shows the battery it only show one ear left and the afternoon it shows right ear. Both are now showing how much battery use both ears.

[Email Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 5:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 8:08 AM

That icon is the battery charge of both hearing aids. It shows your iPhone and Apple Watch on their chargers being charged, green lightning bolt displayed means fully charged. To see the battery of each hearing aid you can look in Accessibility/Hearing Devices or I can also look in my hearing aid app which is Oticon ON. Swiping your iPhone main screen to the right gives you that look at all the devices charging state.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2022 8:08 AM in response to dvt@pacbell

That icon is the battery charge of both hearing aids. It shows your iPhone and Apple Watch on their chargers being charged, green lightning bolt displayed means fully charged. To see the battery of each hearing aid you can look in Accessibility/Hearing Devices or I can also look in my hearing aid app which is Oticon ON. Swiping your iPhone main screen to the right gives you that look at all the devices charging state.

Battery for hearing aids both show up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.