Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m concerned about 2 things. Battery drain and my hearing aids connection. Anybody have experience with either or both of these?

I can probably deal with faster battery discharge. But I use my Phonak hearing aid connection to my phone most of the time.

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 15, 2022 9:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2022 9:25 PM

Battery drain on your hearing aids or your iPhone? Bluetooth connection from your hearing aids to your iPhone does consume hearing aid battery. Do you have 312 batteries in your Phonak or are they rechargeable and which model of Phonak do you have? The last iOS update 15.4.1 was supposed to help with battery drain issues but not for hearing aids.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2022 9:25 PM in response to StuT1940

Battery drain on your hearing aids or your iPhone? Bluetooth connection from your hearing aids to your iPhone does consume hearing aid battery. Do you have 312 batteries in your Phonak or are they rechargeable and which model of Phonak do you have? The last iOS update 15.4.1 was supposed to help with battery drain issues but not for hearing aids.

I’m concerned about 2 things. Battery drain and my hearing aids connection. Anybody have experience with either or both of these?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.