Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I I have two apple ids on my phone that are in conflict ? Is there away to access two different IDs using one phone. If not how can I replace the resident one with which I am having password be issues with for my other one?

I have two apple ids on my phone that are in conflict ? Is there away to access two different IDs using one phone. If not how can I replace the resident one with which I am having password issues with for my other one?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 7:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 7:48 PM

An iPhone is meant to be a single Apple ID device. You can use one Apple ID for iCloud and another for Messages/FaceTime, but you can't use 2 Apple IDs for one sign in such as iCloud.

For the resident ID, what password issues are you having?

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

To replace the resident ID, you need to sign out of everywhere on the phone using the article below as a guide of where to sign out.

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support.  

Then sign in with the other ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2022 7:48 PM in response to Kericho357

An iPhone is meant to be a single Apple ID device. You can use one Apple ID for iCloud and another for Messages/FaceTime, but you can't use 2 Apple IDs for one sign in such as iCloud.

For the resident ID, what password issues are you having?

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

To replace the resident ID, you need to sign out of everywhere on the phone using the article below as a guide of where to sign out.

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support.  

Then sign in with the other ID.

I I have two apple ids on my phone that are in conflict ? Is there away to access two different IDs using one phone. If not how can I replace the resident one with which I am having password be issues with for my other one?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.