Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SIM and DATA related question

If I bought iPhone 13 in the US and taking back to India can I use the Indian sim without any problem or does it has a problem? can any one help me on this

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 11:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 11:17 PM

Hey there,

If the phone does not have a SIM lock for a certain carrier, you will be able to use it without problems, but if there is a lock, you will not be able to use a different SIM!

and I suggest you to see this article ☞ Wireless carrier support and features for iPhone in the Middle East and India - Apple Support

for more info ☞ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2022 11:17 PM in response to KN_19

Hey there,

If the phone does not have a SIM lock for a certain carrier, you will be able to use it without problems, but if there is a lock, you will not be able to use a different SIM!

and I suggest you to see this article ☞ Wireless carrier support and features for iPhone in the Middle East and India - Apple Support

for more info ☞ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Apr 8, 2022 12:31 AM in response to KN_19

I don't think I understood you well. Do you mean that you want to know if your iPhone has SIM restrictions if so, you can ask the person or store from which you will buy this device or you can go to Settings > General > about > SIM lock If it is written there are no restrictions you can use it with any SIM card!

if you mean another thing let us know!

SIM and DATA related question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.