Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HR from Garmin Connect to Apple Health

Hello. I use a HR Strap from Stages when i ride on zwift. My workout is synced perfectly from zwift to garmin connect. With the HR data coming from the strap. But when syncing with apple health, the HR data from the strap is missing. Is this normal that the HR is not synced with apple health (from coming from a strap) So does garmin connect sync HR with apple health? Coming from a third party strap. Thanks

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 3:33 AM

1 reply

Apr 9, 2022 7:36 AM in response to Strakekine

Greetings Strakekine,

Let's check the settings and make sure it's set up correctly:

"Add information from other apps

1. Open the Health app.
  2. Tap your profile picture in the upper-right corner 
  3. Under Privacy, tap Apps. You can see apps that you already own that are compatible with Health. If you don't see an app, it might not be compatible. 
  4. Tap an app and turn on the health categories that you want that app to track.

You might also need to open the app and adjust its settings to allow it to share data with Health. "

We've found this in Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch. It might be best to check over the section "Find apps that are compatible with Health" to see if the Garmin Connect is there and added in.

We did find this site: Recording with fitness apps : Stages Indoor Cycling. It might be of help too.

We hope this will help you sync up your data.

Kind regards.

HR from Garmin Connect to Apple Health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.