Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud storage

I keep getting emails that say my iCloud storage is full and need to add more. Theses emails are coming from all kinds of crazy user names. They say I can get 50 GB free but need to put in a credit card number that will have nothing charged to it, just to verify my Apple account. The emails contain the iCloud symbol but I don’t trust I emails based on the user names they are coming from. How do I verify if I truly need more storage and these are legitimate emails and not some scam trying to get a credit card number? Please help. It says I’m going to lose photos and other info. I don’t want that to happen.

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 9:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 9:24 AM

They are a scam. You can use the following instructions to see how much storage you have available: Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

If you ever do need to upgrade, do it by using the following instructions: Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

2 replies

Apr 8, 2022 9:26 AM in response to Needtoaskaquestion

Check the storage from iPhone How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Check your iCloud storage online or on any device - Apple Support

The mails your are receiving are scams don't reveal any apple id account credentials , credit card details to them , delete those mails Delete emails on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

iCloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.