Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer data from iOS 12.5.5 to a new iPhone

Hi!I have iPhone 6 which has iOS 12.5.5 and I understood that I can’t update it to the newest version of iOS.But how can I transfer everything from my iPhone 6 to a new iPhone without the newest version?

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 11:57 AM

River1507 wrote:

Hi!I have iPhone 6 which has iOS 12.5.5 and I understood that I can’t update it to the newest version of iOS.But how can I transfer everything from my iPhone 6 to a new iPhone without the newest version?

click here Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2022 11:57 AM in response to River1507

River1507 wrote:

click here Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How to transfer data from iOS 12.5.5 to a new iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.