Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my iphone.

I lost my iphone 13 pro max

from 21 March , unfortunately it was not full insurance,

I just received a text from apple that your phone was found and a link with location . But the link it doesn’t work.

what can I do? How can I ask help from apple .

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 1:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 1:48 PM

Apple did not send this message. Most likely, it was done by the person that found the phone trying to get your Apple ID credentials. Do NOT click on the link or respond to this message.

Unfortunately, Apple does not get involved with either lost or stolen iPhones. However, they do provide you with the "Find My" service in an attempt to locate it.

The following support article, including the one you arrived here from, should prove helpful:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2022 1:48 PM in response to denisaroy15

Apple did not send this message. Most likely, it was done by the person that found the phone trying to get your Apple ID credentials. Do NOT click on the link or respond to this message.

Unfortunately, Apple does not get involved with either lost or stolen iPhones. However, they do provide you with the "Find My" service in an attempt to locate it.

The following support article, including the one you arrived here from, should prove helpful:

I lost my iphone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.