Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"You can’t sign in at this time. Try signing in again."

My Mac Pro stopped syncing with my iPhone. So I logged out from my iCloud and tried to log in again. I get this dialog: "You can’t sign in at this time. Try signing in again." I can't log in by another Apple ID too. I rebooted my Mac, deleted Keychains, set correct date and time. Nothing works. What else can I do?

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 9:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 2:30 PM

This worked for me, after 3 days finally!!!

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253811711

Thank God for OldSchoolAdmin to the rescue! Apple Support were not helping, they wanted me to do a MacOS reinstall and if that didn't work a disk wipe...

Similar questions

7 replies

Apr 8, 2022 9:58 PM in response to Jennyhp

Jennyhp Said:

"'You can’t sign in at this time. Try signing in again.': My Mac Pro stopped syncing with my iPhone. So I logged out from my iCloud and tried to log in again. I get this dialog: 'You can’t sign in at this time. Try signing in again.' I can't log in by another Apple ID too. I rebooted my Mac, deleted Keychains, set correct date and time. Nothing works. What else can I do?"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Try Later On:

I've seen a few posts on this recently. So, try later on, as instructed. There may be an issue connecting the Apple's server.

"You can’t sign in at this time. Try signing in again."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.