Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I locate my husbands phone if his device was not listed on my find my phone app my

My husband lost his iPhone 7. He is not listed in my “Find my phone” devices. Is there a way we can still track its location?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 3:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 4:11 PM

If you're husband has a separate Apple ID, and the Find My feature was enabled on his device, you should be able to determine the last whereabouts of his Phone by logging into iCloud.com.

Consult with the support article below for more details on how to track a lost or stolen device.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2022 4:11 PM in response to JRB1950JRB

If you're husband has a separate Apple ID, and the Find My feature was enabled on his device, you should be able to determine the last whereabouts of his Phone by logging into iCloud.com.

Consult with the support article below for more details on how to track a lost or stolen device.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Can I locate my husbands phone if his device was not listed on my find my phone app my

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.