Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I subscribed to Hallmark movies through apple. I have two apple tv boxes. 1 in our living room, 1 in our bedroom. I cannot get Hallmark to play a movie in our bedroom. the apple tv continually wants my user name and password. whats the deal?

I subscribed to Hallmark movies through apple. I have two apple tv boxes. 1 in our living room, 1 in our bedroom. I cannot get Hallmark to play a movie in our bedroom. the apple tv continually wants my user name and password. whats the deal?

Apple TV

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 4:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2022 3:19 AM

What are the models Apple TV box that behave differently? Are they the same or different models?

Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Subscriptions for the Hallmark app are not exchangeable with subscriptions to the Apple TV app Channel of the same name. These subscriptions have different terms and conditions, different perks and limitations. So use the same app on both devices.

For subscriptions started on an Apple device and linked to your Apple ID account, you may need to “restore purchases” to load/​activate the subscription to an app on a secondary device.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2022 3:19 AM in response to Indiapres

What are the models Apple TV box that behave differently? Are they the same or different models?

Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Subscriptions for the Hallmark app are not exchangeable with subscriptions to the Apple TV app Channel of the same name. These subscriptions have different terms and conditions, different perks and limitations. So use the same app on both devices.

For subscriptions started on an Apple device and linked to your Apple ID account, you may need to “restore purchases” to load/​activate the subscription to an app on a secondary device.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.