Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add accessory to your list

I have a 4k Apple TV setup with a different account. How do I change it to another account?

Apple TV 4K

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 10:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 10:31 PM

latonya2814 Said:

"How to add accessory to your list: I have a 4k Apple TV setup with a different account. How do I change it to another account?"

-------

Try Signing Out of iCloud:

What happens when you sign out on it? On your Apple TV, sign out of iCloud, power it off for 30 seconds, then sign back in - be sure you backup what need be prior to signing out. Thing probably just need to resync.

1. Go Here: Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Sign out on your Mac
  3. Proceed from there as necessary.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2022 10:31 PM in response to latonya2814

latonya2814 Said:

"How to add accessory to your list: I have a 4k Apple TV setup with a different account. How do I change it to another account?"

-------

Try Signing Out of iCloud:

What happens when you sign out on it? On your Apple TV, sign out of iCloud, power it off for 30 seconds, then sign back in - be sure you backup what need be prior to signing out. Thing probably just need to resync.

1. Go Here: Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Sign out on your Mac
  3. Proceed from there as necessary.

How to add accessory to your list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.