Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Several games not connecting to wifi on iPhone 12 mini

I have tried a lot. I uninstalled game. Turned off phone. Reset network. Checked router. Which works fine for computer but all of a sudden not on several of game apps on my phone. Used 611611. They were suppose to call me didn’t. Then called help line. After 30 minutes. Nothing worked they said they would transfer me and she hung up on me. I need help. The only thing I did before wifi stopped working for several games was add minutes. Help

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 11:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 11:23 PM

jemfromtorrington Said:

"Several games not connecting to wifi on iPhone 12 mini: I have tried a lot. I uninstalled game. Turned off phone. Reset network. Checked router. [...]"

-------

Contact the Developer:

You should contact the developer of the software, requesting assistance for this. You'll find their Contact Us information in the app's site of the App Store. Ask them if they have an y bug fixes, and if they have any recommendations as to a fix for this.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2022 11:23 PM in response to jemfromtorrington

jemfromtorrington Said:

"Several games not connecting to wifi on iPhone 12 mini: I have tried a lot. I uninstalled game. Turned off phone. Reset network. Checked router. [...]"

-------

Contact the Developer:

You should contact the developer of the software, requesting assistance for this. You'll find their Contact Us information in the app's site of the App Store. Ask them if they have an y bug fixes, and if they have any recommendations as to a fix for this.

Several games not connecting to wifi on iPhone 12 mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.