Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Service and Support Coverage

Hello.

Can't see the warranty expiration date on my device?

Serial Number: C0***6L4

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 11:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 11:27 PM

IvanIvkovic Said:

"Service and Support Coverage: Hello. Can't see the warranty expiration date on my device? Serial Number [...]"

-------

Viewing Warranty Info:

Enter the Serial Number here: https://checkcoverage.apple.com/

Important Note: Please keep personal information off of these forums. Note that these forums are out there for everyone to view. So, I have requested the Host to remove the Serial Number you provided. Proving such information will let someone know to whom this device pertains.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2022 11:27 PM in response to IvanIvkovic

IvanIvkovic Said:

"Service and Support Coverage: Hello. Can't see the warranty expiration date on my device? Serial Number [...]"

-------

Viewing Warranty Info:

Enter the Serial Number here: https://checkcoverage.apple.com/

Important Note: Please keep personal information off of these forums. Note that these forums are out there for everyone to view. So, I have requested the Host to remove the Serial Number you provided. Proving such information will let someone know to whom this device pertains.

Apr 10, 2022 12:29 PM in response to IvanIvkovic

IvanIvkovic Said:

"Service and Support Coverage: Purchase Date not Validated ?

———-

Correct the Date:

If you are getting a message with those words, then it was not registered correctly, or the date is off. Go Here: Correct the Purchase Date or Expiration Date for your AppleCare Agreement - Apple Support

Contact Apple Support:

If you cannot fix this, then take this up with eApple , ASAP. Have the Apple Rep fix this over-the-phone.

Apple Support Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Ask to speak with the Apple Store Staff
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Service and Support Coverage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.