Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPad suddenly stopped charging

Not sure what to do. My iPad suddenly stopped charging. There was no heat, not nothing. I was able to connect it to my laptop but that has always been another issue - Updates were a struggle to get on there

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Apr 10, 2022 3:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2022 5:10 AM

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided in the support article that led you here (also cleaning your iPad's charging port) I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2022 5:10 AM in response to Georgie_Herrera

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided in the support article that led you here (also cleaning your iPad's charging port) I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

my iPad suddenly stopped charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.