Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've tried all the instructions for using Target Display Mode with an older iMac being the display and a Macbook Pro as the driver. all the right OS versions. still can't get the F2 function key to work, even w Fn

I've tried all the instructions for using Target Display Mode with an older iMac being the display and a Macbook Pro as the driver. all the right OS versions. still can't get the F2 function key to work, even w Fn

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 10, 2022 2:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2022 2:57 PM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

Using this Apple Support article as a guide, About System Information on your Mac - Apple Support, please let us know, for both Macs, what year they are and what version of macOS they are using.

Jack

5 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.