Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New AirPods are paired to another email address

I bought new AirPods at Best Buy but they say they’re paired to another e mail address. Not mine.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 10, 2022 4:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2022 9:04 PM

Marianadine Said:

"New AirPods are paired to another email address: I bought new AirPods at Best Buy but they say they’re paired to another e mail address. Not mine."

-------

Return then Get these From Apple:

Return these to BestBuy. It seems they sold you a device that was never disassociated to someone's account. The Store Clerck should have known better, by looking into this. Once returned, get this from Apple, to avoid issues like this from happening.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2022 9:04 PM in response to Marianadine

Marianadine Said:

"New AirPods are paired to another email address: I bought new AirPods at Best Buy but they say they’re paired to another e mail address. Not mine."

-------

Return then Get these From Apple:

Return these to BestBuy. It seems they sold you a device that was never disassociated to someone's account. The Store Clerck should have known better, by looking into this. Once returned, get this from Apple, to avoid issues like this from happening.

New AirPods are paired to another email address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.