Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Im locked out of my ipad that i just bought and I do not know the passcode

Ok so i bought an ipad from a friend and he doesnt remember the passcode and i cant get it to let me into the ipad so now i have set up an apple account on itunes and it pops up and says that it cant open the ipad cause it is password locked and we need to put the passcode into the ipad. I really need to get this thing open and use it for my daughter and the activities that she is involed with..

Posted on Apr 10, 2022 5:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2022 6:00 PM

Give the iPad to whoever you bought it from and share this link with them --> What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else - Apple Support

If they can't do this, get your money back as there is no way you can bypass Activation Lock on this device and Apple will NOT help you, nor can we.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2022 6:00 PM in response to kiwi_09_22

Give the iPad to whoever you bought it from and share this link with them --> What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else - Apple Support

If they can't do this, get your money back as there is no way you can bypass Activation Lock on this device and Apple will NOT help you, nor can we.

Im locked out of my ipad that i just bought and I do not know the passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.