Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does a person have access to my iPhone if I signed out their Apple ID?

hello, on the Internet, I found out that if you enter someone else's apple id from your phone, then it can be hacked. And I have such a question, once I went into someone else's apple id from my phone. but then I got out of it. can i be worried about something? Does a person have access to my phone if I signed out with his Apple ID from my phone or can he still do something with my phone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 12, 2022 11:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2022 12:01 PM

If you have removed their Apple ID from your phone, they no longer have access to your phone. If you signed them into Settings/Your Name and you had iCloud syncing on, your iCloud data may have synced to their iCloud data and their iCloud data may have synced to your phone. If you had keychain syncing on, they may have access to your passwords.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2022 12:01 PM in response to Frantik777

If you have removed their Apple ID from your phone, they no longer have access to your phone. If you signed them into Settings/Your Name and you had iCloud syncing on, your iCloud data may have synced to their iCloud data and their iCloud data may have synced to your phone. If you had keychain syncing on, they may have access to your passwords.

Apr 12, 2022 2:03 PM in response to Eric Root

I understand that if I go into someone else's account on my phone, then the passwords are saved with me? I just went to Settings / passwords and there are only my passwords. There are no strangers. does that mean the owner of the Apple ID won't have my passwords either? I just went to someone else's account once, but not for long. 5 minutes. and maybe during this time it has not been preserved.I'm just afraid that a person will receive my data, when I logged into his account, the keychain function was enabled in my settings. and now I'm afraid that he still has them. but I sat on his account for 5 minutes

Does a person have access to my iPhone if I signed out their Apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.