Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen Time showing usage by "covid.cdc.gov"

One week ago this started showing up on my Screen Time and I just noticed today that it's basically be on the whole time. First seen April 3, 2022 and used 12h9m and 24 hours every day until I noticed it today.

Any ideas what this is? Seems like something sketchy is happening. Here's what the usage has been like for the past 3 days.

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 12, 2022 2:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 9:31 AM

Hello lfcampos,

It looks like a specific website is showing up within your Screen Time settings. Let's try clearing the history and Website data on your iPhone to see if that helps:

Delete history, cache, and cookies
• To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information.
• To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.

Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Let us know the results.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2022 9:31 AM in response to lfcampos

Hello lfcampos,

It looks like a specific website is showing up within your Screen Time settings. Let's try clearing the history and Website data on your iPhone to see if that helps:

Delete history, cache, and cookies
• To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information.
• To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.

Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Let us know the results.

Take care!

Screen Time showing usage by "covid.cdc.gov"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.