Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 pro Silicone case not charging

There definitely seems to be an issue with the silicone cases and the MagSafe charging.

I am using a Belkin MagSafe compatible charger. When my phone is “naked”, the phone charges without issue.

When my apple-brand silicone case (with MagSafe) is added to the phone, my phone charges only for about 20mins before stoping to charge.

if I want my phone to charge completely, I need to use my lightning cable, or use the wireless charger without the case on.

additionally: with the case on, despite its “MagSafe” system, it does not hold on to magnetic mounts for my car. The iPhone 13 pro apparently is still too heavy for the magnets to make a difference.

I have seen a few posts now where others have similar issues.

Very, very disappointed in this MagSafe tech.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Apr 12, 2022 11:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 7:48 AM

Hello LeftCoastCANUCK, Maybe this Apple Support Page on tips for using MagSafe can help. I've not had any problem with my iPhone 13 Pro Max using MagSafe.

How to use your MagSafe Charger with iPhone 13 models and iPhone 12 models - Apple Support

1 reply

iPhone 13 pro Silicone case not charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.