Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12Pro with Magsafe case won't charge wirelessly

hi, I have a iPhone12Pro with a MagSafe case. I've upgraded to iOS 14.3. My phone has been charging fine on my charging pad and as of yesterday it just simply stopped charging with the case on. Now I have to remove the MagSafe case for the phone charge. I put the case back on it won’t charge wirelessly.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 7:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 7:47 AM

The issue I see is with the magnet in the MagSafe case. If you were able to charge it before however, do a Forced Restart on your phone and see if you can use your charger. Also, make sure the charger you're using is being powered by a higher watt QC3.0 brick.

Force Restart Procedure --> Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2020 7:47 AM in response to OaktownZombie

The issue I see is with the magnet in the MagSafe case. If you were able to charge it before however, do a Forced Restart on your phone and see if you can use your charger. Also, make sure the charger you're using is being powered by a higher watt QC3.0 brick.

Force Restart Procedure --> Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

iPhone 12Pro with Magsafe case won't charge wirelessly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.