Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remote access to my iPhone 6s

My phone has been being accessed remotely for a few months now. Pictures have been changed, with them adding layers and distorting images. Settings change frequently. Some times I’ll see a number of apps being ghost pushed, but the app doesn’t open. My analytics are through the roof. How do I stop this?

It’s an iPhone 6s with a current 15.4.1 update.

Ive been messing with settings and anything I could think of.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 12:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 12:56 PM

See this if you believe that your Apple ID has been compromised. If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Unless someone has had unrestricted access to your iPhone, passcode, Apple ID, and password, it cannot be remotely accessed. But, your Apple ID can be compromised and that data can be accessed. Follow the steps in the link provided.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2022 12:56 PM in response to McSteven7

See this if you believe that your Apple ID has been compromised. If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Unless someone has had unrestricted access to your iPhone, passcode, Apple ID, and password, it cannot be remotely accessed. But, your Apple ID can be compromised and that data can be accessed. Follow the steps in the link provided.

Apr 13, 2022 12:56 PM in response to McSteven7

if you mean remotely controlling your device, then...

Keep the iPhone updated to the latest iOS always and never Jailbreak. That's it.

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware if it is updated to the latest iOS/iPadOS unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious software or unauthorized apps directly from the internet and installed on your device or/and have Jail Broken. 

It (Hacking) also depends on how careful are you in sharing sensitive and valuable information pertaining to your iPhone such as Passcode, Password, etc with your friends and family members.

Be careful when sharing the device's sensitive and valuable information with friends and family members.

Thumb Rules:

1. Enable  Guided Access before handing over an iPhone to kids
  2. Don't share Apple IDs
  3. Don't Jailbreak
  4. Don't share sensitive information pertaining to your device and payment methods
  5. Beware of Phishing

Remote access to my iPhone 6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.