Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone auto join keeps resetting.

My iPhone 7+ keeps Auto joining home network.

No matter how many times I go into the wifi settings and toggle the auto join function off, I will notice the next day, it is connected to the home internet again.

i go to disconnect and go into the connection settings and the auto join is on again.

i have to select forget network to stop it from happening again but if I need to use the network, I have to go through the login process again. Not a big deal but annoying.

i do have the latest updates installed at the time of this message.

I’ve seen other people have the same issue with the auto join toggle on different iPhones but I’ve seen no real solution other than forgetting network.

is there a fix for this issue in the works for a future update or is this just one of those things that are just being shoved under the rug?

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 4:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 5:46 PM

See the pic below. Try to select Ask. (Auto Join is for Hotspot)

Similar questions

1 reply

iPhone auto join keeps resetting.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.