Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My offer says I get 3 months free, but the button to start the free trial says it’s only 7 days free. Which is it? Am I missing something?

I was offered 3 months of Apple TV+ for buying a new iPad. But when I go to sign up it says the free trial is only for 7 days. Which is it? I don’t want to start a 7 day trial. 3 months however is more enticing. Help.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 6:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 11:07 PM

Were you on time? The extended trial offer has to be redeemed within the first 90 days after setting up your new eligible device.

Did you redeem on the correct device? The offer should be redeemed on the device that has the eligibility.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2022 11:07 PM in response to smurfypants

Were you on time? The extended trial offer has to be redeemed within the first 90 days after setting up your new eligible device.

Did you redeem on the correct device? The offer should be redeemed on the device that has the eligibility.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

My offer says I get 3 months free, but the button to start the free trial says it’s only 7 days free. Which is it? Am I missing something?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.