Newsroom Update

Updates to the Home experience elevate entertainment and bring more convenience. Learn more >

I purchased an iphone, it said I would get 3 months of apple tv for free, but it only gave me 7 days when I joined. What happened to my 3 month trial?

When I recently purchased an iphone from apple, it said I would get 3 months of apple tv for free, but it only gave me 7 days when I joined. What happened to my 3 month trial? How do I ensure I get my 3 month trial?

Posted on Sep 27, 2023 6:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 9:03 AM

To redeem the offer, open the Apple TV app on your new qualifying Apple device (i.e. iPhone), within the first 90 days, then find the “Enjoy 3 Months Free” redeem button, and click there.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

↳ Step 5 says to contact Apple (using the link there) if the prior steps didn’t bring a solution. They can assist.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2023 9:03 AM in response to improvedsilence

To redeem the offer, open the Apple TV app on your new qualifying Apple device (i.e. iPhone), within the first 90 days, then find the “Enjoy 3 Months Free” redeem button, and click there.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

↳ Step 5 says to contact Apple (using the link there) if the prior steps didn’t bring a solution. They can assist.

I purchased an iphone, it said I would get 3 months of apple tv for free, but it only gave me 7 days when I joined. What happened to my 3 month trial?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.