Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

venmo shortcut

Hello. I’m running into an odd issue. Trying to make a shortcut for a venmo payment. Keep getting an error the the value for recipient is invalid. I did a search online and apparently this was an issue in the past with venmo. I assumed it was still an issue. But I ran the shortcut on my iPad and it worked. So it works on the iPad and not the iphone . Both have the current ios. Are the Venmo and shortcut apps different for the iPhone and iPad.? Anyone have any suggestions to troubleshoot? The shortcut app has no way to tell why an email or phone number ( exactly what it requesting to add) would be an invalid recipient for venmo. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thank you.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 12:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 1:07 AM

I suggest that you contact Venmo developer team about that, explaining your problem:--> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

2 replies

venmo shortcut

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.