Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Third party app

I’ve try some third party app that wish could restore my old photo back .(the permernantly deleted)without iCloud I couldn’t find it . Now I’m afraid that they took all the information or the photo I want to have it back .

my question is

1.can they found my permernantly delete photos and try to blackmail me ?

2.can third party app possible to do that ? cuz they ask me to scan the device? Which is China company name (Imyfone d-back)

3.. can someone give me the answer is it safe to use the third party app and can they scan the permernantly deleted photos without iCloud ?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 7:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 2:57 PM

jor276 wrote:

1. Can I ask u more question just to make sure
Have u heard of that tool (imyfone d-back)
2. im afraid that they could restore it but they won’t let me see it ( actually if they’re permernantly deleted is there’s a tool that can bring those back ?)
3. im afraid that after the scan they can access to my bank account and take all my money

because I already scan I’m sorry to ask. The same question just to make sure so I can sleep peacefully now (thanks q god bless u )

There are no 3rd party that can recover any data, icloud/itunes BACKUPS is the only software/tools to recover your lost data.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2022 2:57 PM in response to jor276

jor276 wrote:

1. Can I ask u more question just to make sure
Have u heard of that tool (imyfone d-back)
2. im afraid that they could restore it but they won’t let me see it ( actually if they’re permernantly deleted is there’s a tool that can bring those back ?)
3. im afraid that after the scan they can access to my bank account and take all my money

because I already scan I’m sorry to ask. The same question just to make sure so I can sleep peacefully now (thanks q god bless u )

There are no 3rd party that can recover any data, icloud/itunes BACKUPS is the only software/tools to recover your lost data.

Apr 14, 2022 2:53 PM in response to razmee209

Can I ask u more question just to make sure

1. Have u heard of that tool (imyfone d-back)

Apr 14, 2022 9:22 AM in response to jor276

jor276 wrote:

I’ve try some third party app that wish could restore my old photo back .(the permernantly deleted)without iCloud I couldn’t find it . Now I’m afraid that they took all the information or the photo I want to have it back .
my question is
1.can they found my permernantly delete photos and try to blackmail me ?
2.can third party app possible to do that ? cuz they ask me to scan the device? Which is China company name (Imyfone d-back)
3.. can someone give me the answer is it safe to use the third party app and can they scan the permernantly deleted photos without iCloud ?

There is no recovery if you didn't backup your phone, NO 3rd party can recover your photos, you're wasting your money.

Third party app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.