Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 13 Pro weird noise

I don't know how else to describe it and I can't find anyone with the same problem online. I just purchased this phone not too long ago so nothing is wrong with it, it works fine, the sound is fine in videos and music. I just recently noticed a weird sound that happens almost all the time ever since I noticed it now and I don't know what it's from. I closed all my apps, restarted my phone, changed notification and sound settings tried everything and this sound keeps happening. Its almost like a ch-ch-ch sound but more static and very quiet. It happened when I opened an app a few times but they were non-camera apps. It goes away but sometimes it lasts for awhile and I don't understand what it is, I had an Iphone 11 before this and never had this issue and its driving me crazy.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 7:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 7:12 AM

Try the following:

Update your iPhone. 📲

If that didn’t help, then try a Hard Reset:

1. Press volume up (quickly)
  2. Press volume down (quickly)
  3. Press and hold the power button until the Apple logo ( ) appears

If that didn’t work, it could be a hardware issue. ⚠️

Get expert service and support at the Genius Bar.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2022 7:12 AM in response to taylorr_annn

Try the following:

Update your iPhone. 📲

If that didn’t help, then try a Hard Reset:

1. Press volume up (quickly)
  2. Press volume down (quickly)
  3. Press and hold the power button until the Apple logo ( ) appears

If that didn’t work, it could be a hardware issue. ⚠️

Get expert service and support at the Genius Bar.

Iphone 13 Pro weird noise

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.