Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone has there apply I’d connected to the AirPods max i just bought(used) how to i disconnect them

Someone has there apply I’d connected to the AirPods max i just bought(used) how to i disconnect them

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 2:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 3:00 PM

How to reset your AirPods Max - Apple Support

AirPods Max can be associated with one Apple ID. If you want to use AirPods Max that someone else has used, they need to first remove them from their Apple ID.

So contact the seller. As long as the seller did not sell you a stolen product he should be able to remove them from his account

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2022 3:00 PM in response to Etho-19

How to reset your AirPods Max - Apple Support

AirPods Max can be associated with one Apple ID. If you want to use AirPods Max that someone else has used, they need to first remove them from their Apple ID.

So contact the seller. As long as the seller did not sell you a stolen product he should be able to remove them from his account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.