Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Two Apple ID

So I created my Apple ID when I was in UK, then I moved to Africa. As such, it turns out that I can’t make some purchases from local App store because my Apple ID is associated with the UK store. I don’t want to throw away my UK Apple ID as I will need again when I go back to England. I want to know if it’s possible to create a new Apple ID and use it concurrently with my UK Apple ID one one device.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 10:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2022 12:03 PM

You can use 2 Apple IDs, although both Apple IDs can't be signed into the same place at the same time. You can also use your UK ID in the local App Store. You need to sign out of the UK store if you want to use the UK ID in the local store. You will retain access to your UK downloaded apps, but you might not be able to update them if the local store has a different version.

Apple ID - create a new.      *

Apple ID – Create   -

Apple ID - Could Not Create or Could Not Set Up iCloud message.    *

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2022 12:03 PM in response to ClearT

You can use 2 Apple IDs, although both Apple IDs can't be signed into the same place at the same time. You can also use your UK ID in the local App Store. You need to sign out of the UK store if you want to use the UK ID in the local store. You will retain access to your UK downloaded apps, but you might not be able to update them if the local store has a different version.

Apple ID - create a new.      *

Apple ID – Create   -

Apple ID - Could Not Create or Could Not Set Up iCloud message.    *

Two Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.