Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete a Twitter account i created with Apple login?

«I am trying to deactivate/delete the twitter account that I created with the apple login because it has my first and last name. I don't see anyway to change my display name either so if anyone could help me out with that, it would help a lot as well. So because I don't want my first and last name on display and would rather remain anonymous, I would rather just delete the account but it keeps telling me my password is wrong but I don't think you use a password when you log in through apple. So I tried "changing" my password (even though I didn't have one in the first place). I received a message saying that the password was successfully changed, but then, when I try to use the new password, I still can't deactivate my account. I'm thinking this must be a bug or something. Please help»

as stated from another user I am experiencing the same issue and Yes this is not Twitters fault

Posted on Apr 15, 2022 12:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2022 8:16 AM

Please make sure you understand the question before replying. When i created a Twitter account using Apple sign in method i did not get the option to create a password. And since i dont have a password im not able to deactivate or delete Twitter account.

4 replies

Apr 17, 2022 11:53 PM in response to gøran16

My god this is mind numbing. I swear these bots are conspiring. Twitter is at no fault because the method of creating the account was by using an apple sign in method. Twitter cant do **** about the account without the password wich was made with the account and that was created with. And by using apple sign in method i was not provided a password!

How do I delete a Twitter account i created with Apple login?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.