Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

bulk folder in Mac mail Catalina

Im having a problem with all my junk mail (2 different yahoo, att accounts) going to a bulk folder that I did not create. I would like for all my junk mail to go to my junk folder and delete the bulk folders. My mail will not let me delete these two bulk folders for each of my email accounts. very frustrating. I have deleted my accounts, rebooted, worked on the filter in the settings. Nothing helps. Hopefully someone can tell me what to do. Thanks in advance.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 15, 2022 3:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2022 10:11 AM

Looks to be a crazy AT&T thing...

There is no way of eliminating the bulk folder outright as of now. A walk around would be to set up an email filter to route mails to the folders you want. You should be able to set this up in outlook as well.

Spam mail going into my bulk mail folder | AT&T Community Forums (att.com)

Similar questions

3 replies

Apr 16, 2022 4:22 AM in response to BDAqua

My email provider is ATT. I don't know how to set up rules. Will have to learn. However, I dragged the two bulk folders up far enough so they resemble junk folder and the crazy thing is nothing is going to my junk folder but to these two bulk folders for my two att emails. Ive never had a bulk folder before in my Mac mail 13.4. I have read there's no way to delete them so Im going to have to deal with them. they are NOT on my webmail with ATT. the folder there is called SPAM. Thanks for your reply. They were added when I lost my classic look and had to delete, re-add my email accounts. Funny thing is my third email that I don't use much with apple doesn't have a bulk folder. So it must be my att who put this on there as a spam, junk folder.

bulk folder in Mac mail Catalina

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.