Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Top Conversations blank

In the past, I could go to iCloud > Manage Storage > Messages on my iPhone and then click Top Conversations to see in size order the message strings that were taking up the most space. Now, it says Zero KB and there are none listed, but the messages are taking up a significant amount of space, so there should messages listed there. Is there any way to get this back or access it differently?

iPhone 11

Posted on Apr 15, 2022 8:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 6:27 AM

Thanks, but I don’t think that’s it. Yes, I have the latest iOS update and have powered down and restarted. My messages are backed up in iCloud. My issue is that where I used to be able to view Top Conversations to see which messages were using the most storage, it now says Zero KB and, if I press the right arrow, none are listed. Before, it would show an amount, and on the next page, I could click each listed message and delete photos to reduce the size of the message. This is a faster way to save space on iCloud than randomly checking various message streams for photos. See image below. I noticed this before I updated the iOS, so it’s not a glitch from the download. I am at a loss as to what, if anything, I can do to get this back.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2022 6:27 AM in response to NelsC7

Thanks, but I don’t think that’s it. Yes, I have the latest iOS update and have powered down and restarted. My messages are backed up in iCloud. My issue is that where I used to be able to view Top Conversations to see which messages were using the most storage, it now says Zero KB and, if I press the right arrow, none are listed. Before, it would show an amount, and on the next page, I could click each listed message and delete photos to reduce the size of the message. This is a faster way to save space on iCloud than randomly checking various message streams for photos. See image below. I noticed this before I updated the iOS, so it’s not a glitch from the download. I am at a loss as to what, if anything, I can do to get this back.

Top Conversations blank

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.