Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to login and check my inbox mail of private relay Apple ID?

How to login and check my inbox mail of private relay apple id ID:****@ privaterelay.appleid.com My Actual Email Address is ****@ msn.com

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Apr 16, 2022 5:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 2:17 PM

But how do I log into this privaterelay.appleid.com a/c? I'm trying to redeem a coupon that I'm told can only be redeemed by logging into this "email" a/c.

3 replies

Apr 17, 2022 11:30 AM in response to nancy289

Hello nancy289,

You may find some helpful info regarding the 'Hide My Email' feature here: What is Hide My Email?

The page will help to provide the following details, amongst the other info:

Hide My Email generates unique, random email addresses that automatically forward to your personal inbox. Each address is unique to you. You can read and respond directly to emails sent to these addresses and your personal email address is kept private.

The emails sent to the unique, random address that is created will not have its own inbox, but it will be automatically forwarded to your designated personal email address to view there.

Cheers.

Apr 24, 2022 6:15 AM in response to nancy289

Hey nancy289,

There would not be an option to sign into to check your email for that email address directly, as any emails sent to that address would be forwarded to your iCloud.com email inbox and would not have it's own separate inbox.

For redeeming the coupon, we'd recommend contacting the issuer of that coupon for more information.

Thanks!

How to login and check my inbox mail of private relay Apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.