Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Video Not Available

‘There’s a problem loading this video. If this continues, check your internet connection.’

I purchased a movie on Apple TV (on my Smart tv) and it keeps playing briefly and then freezing with this message.

The internet connection is not the issue and I can watch other shows and purchases on AppleTV, so it’s very strange.

Any suggestions would be appreciated ?

Thank you

Posted on Apr 16, 2022 7:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 4:20 PM

I also have a Samsung Smart Tv and have issues with Belfast and Marry Me giving video

not available error. had no issue with House of Gucci or King Richard which are Dolby vision so don’t think it’s that issue for me.

have never had an issue with any movies until this week

Similar questions

3 replies

Apr 19, 2022 1:04 AM in response to Dutchy147

I am also having this with Belfast but I'm also having wider issues. Out of interest what are you watching on? I'm having issues with all purchases titles that are Dolby Vision not playing in HDR or 4K on my Samsung Smart TV (which doesn't support Dolby Vision). I've purchases 2 titles since the issue. Belfast is a Dolby Vision title and only plays for about 5 seconds before giving the 'video unavailable' error but plays fine on the smaller bedroom Dolby Vision supporting TV. I also bought Sing 2 which is standard HDR and this plays (albeit not in HDR or 4k). You might want to check your r purchased titles to check if they are still plying in HDR/4k I'd applicable.

Video Not Available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.