Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Language shown in Apple Support App

My Apple support app is showing non English words. How can I change it back to English please?

also my calendar year is showing 2565 BE and not year 2022. How do I change it to show Year 2022 instead? Thanks

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 16, 2022 10:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2022 7:28 AM

Hi Jkohle65,

If you'd like to change your calendar and language settings, these steps might help. 

1. Go to Settings  > General > Language & Region.

Set the following:
- The language for iPhone
- The region
- The calendar format
- The temperature unit (Celsius or Fahrenheit)

To add another language and keyboard to your iPhone, tap Add Language, then select a language.

See Add or change keyboards on iPhone.

The information above is from Change the language and region on iPhone. If the issue remains, let us know what calendar is set to when you navigate to Settings as shown above. Additionally, let the community know what the preferred language order is currently set to on your iPhone. 

We hope that helps with your question and take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2022 7:28 AM in response to Jkohle65

Hi Jkohle65,

If you'd like to change your calendar and language settings, these steps might help. 

1. Go to Settings  > General > Language & Region.

Set the following:
- The language for iPhone
- The region
- The calendar format
- The temperature unit (Celsius or Fahrenheit)

To add another language and keyboard to your iPhone, tap Add Language, then select a language.

See Add or change keyboards on iPhone.

The information above is from Change the language and region on iPhone. If the issue remains, let us know what calendar is set to when you navigate to Settings as shown above. Additionally, let the community know what the preferred language order is currently set to on your iPhone. 

We hope that helps with your question and take care!

Apr 18, 2022 4:07 PM in response to Alex_Han

Thanks for your reply.

The language and region was previously set as stated in your answer. Nevertheless, the language changed to English after I reboot the phone.

the calendar didn’t show the year 2022 was due to a Buddhist calendar format being selected. This has been corrected accordingly.

both issues have been resolved. Thanks again

Language shown in Apple Support App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.