Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voice is breaking

I bought iPhone 13 pro max on December 2021.On the first time I didn’t notice that my voice is breaking during calls.everyone on the other hand said that my voice is breaking.They didn’t hear my voice properly.still this issue continues.I reset my phone and change my settings.But the problem continues.please solve this issue.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 12:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 12:22 AM

guna209 Said:

"Voice is breaking: I bought iPhone 13 pro max on December 2021.On the first time I didn’t notice that my voice is breaking during calls.everyone on the other hand said that my voice is breaking. [...]But the problem continues.please solve this issue."

-------

Troubleshooting Breaking-Up iPhone Calls:

A. Have a Stong Signal:

If you do not have a strong signal, then braking up can most certainly occur. This is common when inside a building where metal and ways can cause interference. If you are in a rural area, then the signal may not be strong as of yet. So, how many bars are there on the screen?

B. A Few Links that May Help:

C. Links for the Volume:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2022 12:22 AM in response to guna209

guna209 Said:

"Voice is breaking: I bought iPhone 13 pro max on December 2021.On the first time I didn’t notice that my voice is breaking during calls.everyone on the other hand said that my voice is breaking. [...]But the problem continues.please solve this issue."

-------

Troubleshooting Breaking-Up iPhone Calls:

A. Have a Stong Signal:

If you do not have a strong signal, then braking up can most certainly occur. This is common when inside a building where metal and ways can cause interference. If you are in a rural area, then the signal may not be strong as of yet. So, how many bars are there on the screen?

B. A Few Links that May Help:

C. Links for the Volume:

Voice is breaking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.