Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voice breaking up

I recently purchased an iPhone 13. When I’m on zoom calls from home, people keep mentioning that my voice is breaking up. If I switch back to my iPhone 8, they don’t hear any issues. Thoughts?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 7:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 7:28 PM

Jruf89 Said:

"Voice breaking up: I recently purchased an iPhone 13. When I’m on zoom calls from home, people keep mentioning that my voice is breaking up. If I switch back to my iPhone 8, they don’t hear any issues. Thoughts?"

-------

Have a Low Cell Signal?:

How strong is the Cellular signal on your iPhone? Is it any less than what you recall it being before using this new iPhone? If different, then contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Cellular.

Use this Link: If the Sound from your Wireless Headphones Cuts Out or is Distorted - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2021 7:28 PM in response to Jruf89

Jruf89 Said:

"Voice breaking up: I recently purchased an iPhone 13. When I’m on zoom calls from home, people keep mentioning that my voice is breaking up. If I switch back to my iPhone 8, they don’t hear any issues. Thoughts?"

-------

Have a Low Cell Signal?:

How strong is the Cellular signal on your iPhone? Is it any less than what you recall it being before using this new iPhone? If different, then contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Cellular.

Use this Link: If the Sound from your Wireless Headphones Cuts Out or is Distorted - Apple Support

Voice breaking up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.