Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can not cancel tinder subscription and every month tinder stole my money

Is someone have the same issue ?

If you open the app, there is no subscription, there is no payment section, there is no nothing to cancel subscription !!!!!!

There is a restore purchases, but it's not working !!!!!! (10 minutes ago automatically renewe the tinder my subscription and still can not get restore the purchase)

YOU LITERALLY CAN NOT MANAGE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WITH IPHONE !!!!!

Funniest part I try to refund with apple support and on the apple site and my purchase not on the list !!

Also if I open my Apple ID on my phone still not on the subscription section !!!!

So you have absolutly zero chance to get refund or restore your subscription !!!!!!!!

Hope so an admin will see this topic !!!!!!!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 6:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 8:26 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. See instructions in How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support and if needed also see If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed - Apple Support including the following:

If you still can't find the subscription and cancel it, contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2022 8:26 AM in response to gábor177

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. See instructions in How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support and if needed also see If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed - Apple Support including the following:

If you still can't find the subscription and cancel it, contact Apple Support.

can not cancel tinder subscription and every month tinder stole my money

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.